Customs clearance necessitates a high level of expertise in determining the type of commodity, its correct classification, and the applicable duty structure. We advise our customers on current customs clearance norms, be it import or export using the right research and knowledge base on customs schemes.
Our team uses a highly adaptable methodology to respond to the government’s e-initiatives. To clear goods as quickly as possible, all customs clearance functions and stakeholders are brought together under one roof, reducing customs clearance dwell time and operating costs.
With our 85 years of experience, we’ve raised the bar by ensuring that all processes run smoothly and by providing import and export customs clearance services at all major air and sea ports across India.
Our areas of expertise include
Export promotion schemes(EPCG/DEEC/DFIA/MEIS/SEIS/RoDTEP/RoSCTL/Focus market/Focus Product)
- Clearance of second-hand and used machinery.
- Clearance of R & D samples.
- Project Imports.
- Automobiles Imports.
- Raw material & finished goods.
The GVP advantage:
- AEO certified Customs Broker holding CB license No. 11/365.
- Rated among the leading top 20 Customs Brokers in India.
- Handles 5000+ TEU’s Import shipments, 500+ LCL shipments, 1000+ Air Import shipments annually.
- Follows all Customs Regulation, Allied Acts and Valuation on Imported and Exported Goods.
- Maintain confidentiality about the Products, Classification and Master Database of the clients.
- The team are well versed with customs Valuation method & procedures, duty exemption, notification benefits.